Our client is a Japan-based Information Technology consulting firm, specializing in system infrastructure and database security, is currently looking for a permanent position for Database Administrator(DBA) with its main roles and responsibilities for implementation, configuration, providing database support. Interested parties, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Understand business and user needs and requirements
- Identify common database/SQL performance problems to optimize database/SQL performance and solve these issues by oneself or with team.
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and staffs to ensure database integrity and security
- Providing maintenance of corporate databases including backup, database optimizing, re-indexing, initiating recovery procedures and routine troubleshooting
- Create and maintain database documentation which records modifications and developments carried out on databases.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or related major or related work experience
- 2-6 years of business technology experience or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Prior database administration experience with basic knowledge in Oracle Database or MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge on other databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or DB2 would be an advantage.
- Having experience with Database surrounding functions such as monitoring and backup tool (i.e. Oracle Enterprise Manager, Recovery Manager, Zabbix, NetBackup and so on) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on Oracle Appliance products, such as Exadata, Oracle Cloud Machine, Oracle Database Appliance, Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliances would be an advantage.
- Basic Knowledge for setting and tuning OS platform is required. (One of strong is among from Linux, Windows, Solaris, AIX and other UNIXs. Extra would be advantage.)
- Permanent position
- Office location is in City Area
- Work day & hour is from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Salary & Bonus: S$3,000 to S$5,000 x 12 months + AWS + VB
How to apply:
- Please send your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
- Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Reg. No.: R1107242
Tel: 6220 3802
SALESBRIDGE HR PTE. LTD.
3 Shenton Way #09-06 Shenton House Singapore 068805
Licence No. 13C6828
- Salary Offer S$3,000 to S$5,000
- Years Experience 0-5