Please take a look at the JD below and consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Focusing on Japanese Expats Management
- Lead organizational design activities and work closely with HRGM and HR DGM on strategic initiatives.
- Analyze, plan, develop, implement and execute policies and activities towards achieving company and department goals and objectives.
- The person shall implement, communicate, interact, enforce and giving advises regarding company policies, employee benefits, HR initiatives with all levels of management.
- The person shall make good relationship and well collaborate with HQ HR Div.for smooth implementation of jobs/tasks.
- The person shall have a responsibility for proceeding and operating of HR related matters such as work pass, onboarding process, payroll, income tax filing and benefit
- Provides day-to-day coaching on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and system application.
- Any others ad-hoc project as assigned and HR improvement projects.
- Good inter-personal, supportive for people, capacity to empathize and good communication skills
- ability and its experience in business
- Experience of working in HR area
- Meticulous and organizes
- IT Savvy and good PC skills (especially Excel)
- Japanese Speaking preferred
(This position will be required to communicate with the persons who cannnot understand English well.)
- Term: Full time & Permanent
- Work day: Monday to Friday, Office hour
- Work Location: Singapore, City
- Salary range: S$4000~$4500
- Status: Immediate
- AWS: 1month
- VB: Around 3 months
Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
EA Reg. No.: R1107448
SALESBRIDGE HR PTE. LTD.
3 Shenton Way #09-06 Shenton House Singapore 068805
Licence No. 13C6828
- Salary Offer ＄4,000~$4,500