1)Must have an experience on B2B contents(SaaS, Software inhouse designer, etc)2)Make sure your CV has no typographical error otherwise you may miss a chance
Founded about 10 yrs ago in Japan, The Holding company has been providing a unique, cloud-based contact management system for companies. With a user base successfully increasing each year, we now have over 6,000 corporate customers.
This company is centered on business cards (both physical and virtual cards), and enables customers to build a shareable database of all contacts the company acquires.
The database grows into an increasingly valuable company asset, accessible via our web and mobile apps.
The company had a successful IPO in June 2019 and is now listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers Market and we look to further expand and strengthen our business abroad.
Subsidiary of the company was created in October 2015 and is in charge of expanding their global footprint in the South East Asia region and beyond.
They also has a B2C business card management app which is a free app for individuals which can be downloaded at the app store with over 2.5 million user base mainly in Japan.
*Number of Employees: 11 (Subsidiary company itself)
5min walk from MRT Espranade/Bras Basah
10min walk from MRT Bencoolen/Bugis/Promenade
Salary & Bonus
$4,000 – 6,000
Annual Wage Supplement： No
Variable Bonus： Yes (2 months as a standard)
Salary raise : Twice a year (June/December）
・Transportation expenses for commute： Yes (public transport)
・Medical allowance： Yes
・Insurance： Yes (Hospital & Surgical insurance, Personal Accidental insurance, Workmen Compensation Insurance)
・Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
・Annual Leave：14 days / year (valid for two years, max 28 days)
・Sick Leave：14 days / year
・Hospitalization Leave: 60 days / year
Estimated start of work
As soon as possible
Support the Global Team in developing creative works, media-related material and customer collateral, and other marketing efforts in Singapore and the
South East Asia region.
– We are looking for a Digital Designer who will be responsible for developing creative works to support our marketing and customer success efforts.
– You will be working closely with the Global Team (Singapore & Tokyo) and web development team to design and produce interactive contents.
– Primary duties includes conceptualizing and producing creative content that matches the brand’s aesthetic and content strategy
websites, campaign landing pages, brochures, demand generation assets, social media graphics, and other promotional artworks.
– To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop
and Adobe Illustrator.
– You will also need to have proficiency in Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Elementor, HubSpot etc.
– Design, produce and manage interactive online content (Websites, landing pages, banners), email templates, social media and promotional artworks,
digital advertisements, digital event materials and informative ebooks ensuring that they are in line with Global branding
– Conceptualizing creative ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes
– Creating new designs from existing base artwork/illustrations
– Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices for Global branding
– Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
– Continual testing and improvement of the website (design, optimization)
– Prepare briefs for each project and present design ideas to all relevant stakeholders
– Collaborate with Global Marketing team and Japanese HQ to ensure that all designs align with the brand image while also meeting usability requirements
and website standards. Make choices about layout, fonts, and images to create usable and aesthetically pleasing website
– Ensure consistency in content and compatible designs across all brand platforms & devices – mobile, tablet, different screen sizes
– Transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces
– Review product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement
– Work with the web developer to oversee the smooth implementation of new content
– Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, promotional and digital events
– Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior and maintain a smooth user interface for our website
– At least 5 years’ experience in B2B, preferably in Software/SaaS Industry
– Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
– Strong knowledge in UI/UX design
– Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
– Strong understanding of optimising images and multimedia for website speed and performance
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
– Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environment (WordPress, HubSpot, Elementor etc.)
– Experience in Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google display ads
– Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
– Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
– Excellent visual design skills
※Applicants should provide a complete portfolio of digital design content showcasing your skills and experience
※Salesforce is a trademark of Salesforce.com, Inc. and is used with permission.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Deadline driven and ability to multi-task efficiently
– Detail-oriented, well-organized and excellent time management
– A team player who also works well independently in a dynamic environment
– Flexible and adaptable – willing to learn new techniques and tools
– Creative and open to generating and accepting new ideas
Experience in creating illustrations and artwork of human business interactions is a big plus
For interested party:
– Please send your resume in MS WORDS FORMAT by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
– Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Reg. No.: R2094543
EA Name: Fellows Creative Staff Sinapore Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828
- Salary Offer $4000-$6000
- Years Experience 5-10