Business level Japanese language (N2 level or higher, necessary to liase with Japanese team and customers)
Travel opportunities (after covid)
Small team – autonomy
Salary and benefits
$3000 – $4000, depending on experience
Medical benefits, Overseas business travel opportunities, variable performance bonus
This company is a marketing agency founded in Singapore in 2016 specializing in advertising, promotion and PR.
We also have a sales office in Tokyo and a representative office in Ho Chi Minh city.
Drawing on our capabilities and connections in Japan, we provide a range of marketing services and support for Southeast Asian companies who wish to enter the Japanese market and help to expand their outreach to Japanese customers with our focus on developing new accounts in Singapore and South East Asia market.
– Participating in strategy development, creating action plans, and approaching Singapore companies and Japanese companies in Singapore to acquire new leads under the direction of the manager.
– Assist in creation of pitches and proposals for clients
– Liaise with vendors and creative personnel, and assist with project management to ensure smooth delivery of campaigns.
Another 50% to
– Assist with client communication, providing direction to various professional staff, and project management for marketing campaigns.
– Liaise with vendors and creatives to check materials are accurate and delivered on time.
– Experience in the digital domain, such as working with digital media platforms and content publishers, and execution of digital ads, is an advantage.
Who We Are Looking For:
1: 0 – 3 years of experience in PR, marketing, advertising production or other related field.
2: Interest in digital marketing (online advertisements, social media account management and advertisement)
3: B2B sales experience preferred
4: Communication skills (to liaise with clients and vendors)
5: Project management skills
6: Business level Japanese language (N2 level or higher, necessary to liase with Japanese team and customers)
7: Proactive personality to take on new challenges
For interested party:
– Please send your resume in MS WORDS FORMAT by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
– Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Consultant’s name: Junya Oishi
EA Reg. No.: R2094543
EA Name: Fellows Creative Staff Sinapore Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828