You need to have Japanese language proficiency to communicate with Japanese customers and HQ in Japan
Salary Range: S$4,000 to S$5,000
Bonus: An incentive bonus additional to the employees’ basic salary and AWS may be paid each year to a confirmed employee of the Company and in the employment of the Company as at the date of payment of the bonus. (Subject to individual and company performances)
Medical expenses Capped @ $1,500/year
Dental expenses Capped @ $400/year
Insurance coverage with Personal Accident (MPA), Work Injury Compensation & Hospitalization and Surgical Benefits (Inpatient & Outpatient).
Entitlement of Annual Health Check-up
Company events, long service awards..etc.
Probation Period: 3 months
Estimated Start of work: 1st Apr 2021
We are an IT System Integration company with a wide variety of projects.
Our portfolio involves turn-key development of enterprise grade systems.
With digital transformation accelerated with the Covid situation, there is a huge gap in the market for game-changing
business systems and we are expanding to fill that gap in the industry.
HQ: in Japan
• Participating in IT infrastructure support and operations for the supported region/business units.
• Configuring network equipments independently without superior’s supervision.
• Design and implement LAN/WAN topologies and connectivity.
•I Identify gaps in current design and research/propose appropriate solutions based on technical and business drivers.
• Contribute to network solutions development, optimizations, standards, and technology refresh efforts.
• Providing technical expertise.
• Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support the team leader to deliver the service report(s)
and/or Incident Report(s).
• Coordinating and cooperating with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in Tokyo HQ for infrastructure support and project
• Troubleshooting reported problems and be the liaised with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in Tokyo HQ and the vendors.
• Managing vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects and monitor their
performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved.
• Providing updates to management/customers on project progress, risks & issues, where appropriate.
• Maintaining all relevant assets and setup documentations.
• Provide direct support of audit and ad hoc consulting engagements.
• Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security configuration standards.
• Ability to support weekend and off-hours activities as required.
• Candidates must be a Diploma / Degree in Computer-related field from a recognized institution.
• Candidates must have 3 years working experience in network design, implementation proficient in
installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, migrating,configuring, and supporting variety of network devices.
• Candidates need to possess knowledge of TCP/IP, infrastructure design, Routing and TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP,
• Candidates must have experience of managing Medium to large network devices.
• Candidates must be able to handle network operations. (Implementing of Firewall rules, routing and
• Candidates preferred to be mendacious and have a keen eye for details.
• Candidates must have excellent communication skills and have a flair for customer services.
• Candidates must possess the ability to contribute as individual as well as working as a team.
Candidates should have implementation of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure.
Hands on experience in implementation, troubleshooting and configuring on:
– SD WAN
– Cisco Wireless Controller 5508 Series
– Cisco Mobility Express
– Cisco 2960-X, 3750-X, 3850, and 9500 series switches
– Juniper SRX 100, 200, 300 series firewall
– Palo Alto PA 220 and PA 820 series firewall
– Cisco ISE
– FortiGate firewall
We are looking for Candidates that are self motivated, keen to learn and willing to explore new areas of Infrastructure.
**Certifications such as CCNP/CCIP/CCSP/CCIE/JNCA/AWS Associate/Azure Administrator Associate and other relevant IT
industry certificates will be preferred, but not a must (we value hands-on experiences more).
For interested party:
– Please send your resume in MS WORDS FORMAT by email to email@example.com
– Please indicate your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary), Expected Salary and your Notice Period in your resume
– Please indicate your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
We regret to inform you that the only short listed candidates will be notified.
Consultant’s name: Junya Oishi
EA Reg. No.: R2094543
EA Name: Fellows Creative Staff Sinapore Pte. Ltd.
EA. License No.: 13C6828
- Salary Offer SGD4000-SGD5000
- Years Experience 0-5