- Fellows Creative Staff Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Fellows”) fully respects your privacy and your rights in relation to the personal data that you provide to us. This is our policy for the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal data.
- If you provide any personal data to us, you are deemed to consent to our collection, use, disclosure and handling of such personal data in accordance with this policy.
2. What personal information we collect
- We may collect your name, email address, phone number, residential address, details of your current and previous employment history, education and training history, and other necessary information to introduce you a suitable position.
- This collection occurs when you submit to us a job application or any format of CV (curriculum vitae). It could also occur through conversation in person, over the phone or other devices, through email or by any other means. We may collect personal data directly from you or in other ways, such as through your interaction with Fellows website, social sites, applications or your use of third party website and applications that interact with Fellows .
- We may also collect personal data from third parties, including our affiliates (defined below), third party recruiters and your nominated referees.
- We may also collect the personal data of other individuals associated with you, such as your family members or your nominated referees. If you provide us with the personal data of anyone else, it means that you have obtained his/her consent to our collection, use, disclosure and handling of his/her personal data for the purposes set out in this policy or that you validly give us such consent on his/her behalf.
3. The purpose of collecting personal data
We collect personal data from you or related to you for the following core purposes:
- To process and assess your job application.
- To assist you in finding a suitable position, including by informing you of job vacancies and possible job opportunities via email, SMS, phone and/or mail, by introducing you to prospective employers and other recruiters, and by providing other recruitment-related services, such as career guidance and management.
- To manage our relationship with you, our clients and parties who have introduced or referred you to us.
- To perform administrative or operational functions.
- To analyze and disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our web site and candidates in order to describe our services to prospective business partners, clients and other third parties. Aggregate statistics do not include personal data.
4. Disclosure of personal data
In order to achieve the purposes set out in this policy, we may disclose your personal data to the following parties:
- Prospective employers and third party recruiters, if you have agreed that we may put them in touch with you.
- Third parties who assist us in supplying our services or who perform functions on our behalf or who provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants or suppliers carrying out testing and development work on our business systems.
- Third parties who have introduced or referred you to us, including other recruiters or similar service providers.
- Third parties from whom we request for further data relevant to the recruitment process, including your nominated referees.
We may also collect, use, disclose and handle personal data about you or relating to you in any manner and for any purpose as required or permitted by law.
5. Retention of personal data
- Fellows will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with services, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- If you no longer wish to receive information or services from Fellows , please let us know and we will stop contacting you.
6. Transferring personal data overseas
- Where you apply for roles with employers based outside the country from which you are applying, your personal data will also be sent to employers in that country.
- By submitting personal data to us, you agree to such personal data and other details being transferred to any location globally for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Where we transfer personal data outside Singapore, we will take steps to provide to the personal data so transferred a standard of protection at least comparable to the protection under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012). In summary, this means:
- such personal data would be collected, used, disclosed and handled strictly for purpose(s) which you have or are deemed to have consented to or which are as required or permitted by law;
- such personal data is accurate and complete when it is disclosed to third parties;
- security arrangements would be made to protect such personal data;
- such personal data would be retained only if necessary for legal and business purposes; and
- any party which receives such personal data from us is either in a jurisdiction which has comparable data protection laws or is otherwise bound to protect such personal data.
7. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or your personal data, please email our Data Protection Officer, Mr. Hiroto Sato, at email@example.com