Japanese Marketing Agency
Marketing and PR Executive
■OVERVIEWThis company is a marketing agency founded in Singapore in 2016 specializing in advertising, promotion and PR.
We also have a sales office in Tokyo and a representative office in Ho Chi Minh city.
Drawing on our capabilities and connections in Japan, we provide a range of marketing services and support for Southeast Asian companies who wish to enter the Japanese market and help to expand their outreach to Japanese customers with our focus on developing new accounts in Singapore and South East Asia market.
– Participating in strategy development, creating action plans, and approaching Singapore companies and Japanese companies in Singapore to acquire new leads under the direction of the manager.
– Assist in creation of pitches and proposals for clients
– Liaise with vendors and creative personnel, and assist with project management to ensure smooth delivery of campaigns.
Another 50% to
– Assist with client communication, providing direction to various professional staff, and project management for marketing campaigns.
– Liaise with vendors and creatives to check materials are accurate and delivered on time.
– Experience in the digital domain, such as working with digital media platforms and content publishers, and execution of digital ads, is an advantage.
■REQUIREMENTS1: 0 – 3 years of experience in PR, marketing, advertising production or other related field.
2: Interest in digital marketing (online advertisements, social media account management and advertisement)
3: Communication skills (to liaise with clients and vendors)
4: Project management skills
5: Business level Japanese language (N2 level or higher, necessary to liase with Japanese team and customers)
6: Proactive personality to take on new challenges
■PREFERRED SKILLSB2B sales experience
■SALARY/ GURANTEESGD 3,000 ～4,000 （MONTH） depending on experience
■ADVICE FROM AGENTPress Inquiry button below and send us your information such as
・Your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary) and Expected Salary
・Your Notice Period
・Your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
・Attach your resume in MS WORD FORMAT