$5,200-7,000, JLPT needed
IT and Network Engineer/ Japanese Company
■OVERVIEWCorporate IT and Network Engineer for IT Infrastructure and Network project on Global IT and Security Services Unit(GISS) under MIS at NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (Regional HQ).
This position to provide in-house IT and Network service on global basis, and to be responsible for system and network operation and monitoring Service Level Agreement’s (SLA) requirements so as to ensure the contractual requirements level is met. This position will maintain long term healthy relationships across all corporate ITs on globe, acting as the bridge between users and each system owners.
Working location : Hybrid. Come to office for team meetings or as and when necessary
· Lead and drive the daily operation for the assigned projects
· Participate in IT infra and network upgrading projects
· Infrastructure management; corporate IT and network infrastructure and its configuration management
· Closely monitor SLA for open cases. Ensure issues are prioritized, responses are made or cases are escalated within SLA.
· Communicate with key holders in Japan and Overseas ITs on operational support daily
· Provide the system owners with relevant reporting and trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve service level
· Identify operational gaps and drive to ensure closure, both internally and externally
· Maintain long term healthy relationships across global corporate ITs, acting as the bridge between clients and internal teams
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science, Business IT or other relevant disciplines
At least 1 years of IT/Network operation experiences
Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve network problems
Ability to work with users of different level and nationality
Be conversant in ENG and JPN, and possesses good working attitude and disposition, JPN language skill to be required more than JLPT N1
You are a fast learner, independent, able to work with minimum supervision in fast paced environment under pressure.
Able to think creatively & effectively with team
Require to travel to APAC countries once per half-yearly (Japan, Asian Countries)
■SALARY/ GURANTEESGD 5,200 ～7,000 （MONTH） Open & Negotiable
■WORKING HOURS9:00 am ～ 6:00 pm
■WORKPLACEGo to Office, Work From Home
■HOLIDAYS/ VACATIONSAnnual Leave : Depends on grade (on top of the standard Annual leave, we do have 3 days Flexi-leave, childcare leave, 3 days of study leave, 1 day of volunteer leave)
Sick Leave : 14 days per year
■ADVICE FROM AGENTPress Inquiry button below and send us your information such as
・Your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary) and Expected Salary
・Your Notice Period
・Your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
・Attach your resume in MS WORD FORMAT