The title will be Senior Executive, Assistant Manager or Manager depending on your experience
Senior Cost Analyst (Financial Analyst)
■OVERVIEWOne of our clients has started to open this positon.
The company is among the largest Mobile game publisher and developer in Japan and has a branch in Singapore.
They aim to Wow! the World by bravely continuing to challenge the latest trends and technologies.
We aim to tackle difficulties with a pleasant and cheerful attitude, and to take full advantage of our business resources,
collaborate actively not only within our team but also with the you the gamers
■RESPONSIBILITIESThe Senior Costs Analyst will collect and analyze complex financial information related to the organization’s expenses, seeking ways to improve accuracy of budgets and forecasts and to decrease the cost of departments and projects.
• Liaise with HQ, HOD and project manager to support the annual corporate budgeting and monthly P&L forecasting/analysis.
• Analyses expenses and cost transactions; ensures that transactions are recorded accurately and assigned to the appropriate projects and departments.
• Analysis of company and group performance by comparing with the forecasts and budget (ie. Project costs and other costs) or other comparatives opportunities to increase efficiency. • Conducts market research to recommend changes to pricing or business models.
• Prepares periodic cost reconciliation reports (ie. tracking data such as changing labor and supply costs) and prepare the budget presentation in Japanese.
• Assist to prepare HR budget & benefit/policy proposal in Japanese.
• Act a liaison partner between local HR & HQHR. • Performs other duties as assigned by regional financial controller.
• Japanese Language proficiency to liaise with HQ in Japan
• Thorough understanding of cost accounting principles and procedures.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Business required.
• 3-5 years of related experience required.
■SALARY/ GURANTEESGD 6,500 ～9,100 （MONTH） Open & Negotiable
■WORKING HOURS9:00 am ～ 6:00 pm
■WORKPLACEGo to Office, Work From Home
■ADVICE FROM AGENTPress Inquiry button below and send us your information such as
・Your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary) and Expected Salary
・Your Notice Period
・Your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
・Attach your resume in MS WORD FORMAT