Lead DevOps Engineer
■OVERVIEWOne of our clients is opening a new position!
Singapore-based Game Studio specializes in HTML5 Games
■RESPONSIBILITIES● Implement and operate highly scalable, robust, distributed systems on cloud.
● Automate infrastructure using configuration management tools and scriptings.
● To monitor systems daily and respond to security concerns.
● Deploy and manage solutions on cloud with CI/CD pipelines.
● Work with software engineers to analyze business requirements and propose solutions using right technologies.
● Troubleshoot and create tools to resolve incidents proactively.
● To prepare and maintain technical documentation.
● Provide first level after-hours support.
● To optimize infrastructure around cost, system security, geographical proximities etc.
● To lead and manage devops engineers
■REQUIREMENTS● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
● At least 5 years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer, preferably in Senior or Lead position.
● AWS Solution Architect Certified is a must.
● Expertise in infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, or CloudFormation.
● Expertise in administration, configuration, optimization and monitoring of both Linux(CentOS, ubuntu and Amazon Linux) and Windows Server.
● Expertise in administering CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
● Experienced in setting up monitoring tools like ELK, Splunk, Grafana, cloud watch etc.
● Experienced with Microservice and Container based application architectures. (Preferably with AWS)
● Experienced in containerization technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Docker Platform).
● Solid understanding of networking, network routing, and strong troubleshooting skills.
● Good scripting skills for automation - bash, python, ruby etc.
● Understanding of .NET Core framework will be a plus.
● Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent communication skills and ability to lead a team.
● Standby duty required for off-hours support.
■SALARY/ GURANTEESGD 6,500 ～8,000 （MONTH） Open & Negotiable
■WORKPLACEGo to Office, Work From Home
■ADVICE FROM AGENTPress Inquiry button below and send us your information such as
・Your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary) and Expected Salary
・Your Notice Period
・Your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
・Attach your resume in MS WORD FORMAT