Hybrid Work Environment
Senior Game Designer (Blockchain Game Development)
■OVERVIEWOne of our clients who is leading mobile game producer is open to hire this position.
■RESPONSIBILITIES• Work with Engineers, Artists, and Data team to iterate and tune designs in a collaborative manner
• Game Feature/Operations Scheduling and Pipeline Execution as well as Managing Game Design Process for the game.
• Game Data Handling and Manipulation via Ms. Excel which includes understanding, creating and implementation of Game Data Structure for feature design with Server and Client Engineers.
• Support in Content Design including Quests/Missions/Character, Events Design and Operations (i.e. Dungeons/in-game Events).
• Understanding of Game Operation KPIs and deep dive in-game Data Analysis (KPIs such as Retention Rate, Player Segmentation, Event Participation Rate, etc.) and developing of monetization techniques and formulation of Game Operation KPIs.
• Work with Art and QA team on design specifications and testing of Game Design Features/Content that are to be implemented in live operations.
• Creation of Game Design Documents (GDDs).
• Mentorship of Game Designers in their respective roles.
■REQUIREMENTS• Experienced in Blockchain
• At least 5 years of game design experience with a minimum of 1 to 2 shipped game titles
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and it’s relevant functions such as VLOOKUP Tables
• Comprehensive knowledge of and interest in the gaming industry
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a personal focus on goals and metrics
• Highly efficient documentation skills
• Programming and/or art experience will be an added advantage
■SALARY/ GURANTEESGD 6,000 ～10,000 （MONTH） Open & Negotiable
■WORKPLACEGo to Office, Work From Home
■ADVICE FROM AGENTPress Inquiry button below and send us your information such as
・Your Current Salary (Last Drawn Salary) and Expected Salary
・Your Notice Period
・Your Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
・Attach your resume in MS WORD FORMAT